Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Birthday Gift


Hey my name is James, I’m 14 years old I came from Congo.

Now I live in Logan Australia with my family.

I love to cut my hair using a pair of clippers which my uncle Kisosi brought for me. He brought it for me when it was my birthday I like it very much.

When I finish cutting my hair I feel very good and I feel like loving my uncle much more.

If I am cutting my hair I remember my country and my friend who used to cut my hair. I miss him very much. He used to be a nice boy. His name is Job. He’s 14 years old. His father is a pilot in Uganda.

Thank you.

1 comment:

digibowriter said...

Hey James, it must be great to have such a cool uncle. The clippers sound fantastic. I'm sure your mate Job misses you as well. Hopefully one day you two can catch up again.




Tash